- Your Scania suddenly stopped working and you can’t start it up,
- Starter motor does not react when you try to start up the engine
- After engaging ignition, the stop light is constantly on
- Dashboard displaying various error messages
- Accelerator doesn’t work
- Dashboard displaying all possible error messages in yellow and red
Scania Coordinator Units series 7 manufactured from 2009, have a known manufacturing malfunction, which causes mass failures. We can fix and eliminate the fault with 100% success rate. Our service is covered by 12 months warranty. Our services are legal and we have already helped many drivers getting their trucks back on the roads. We have a wide knowledge and experience in servicing COO drivers and engine drivers.